Precious samples, sensitive assays, low copy messages – the effectiveness of RNA purification sets the stage for downstream results.
The ReliaPrep? RNA?Miniprep Systems provide a fast and simple technique for preparation of intact total RNA from cultured cells or tissue in as little as 30 minutes. The proprietary column/binding matrix efficiently captures RNA from very small amounts of input material, isolating RNA eluted in a minimal volume (less than 15μl).?
Using this membrane-based purification system, from 100 to 5 × 106 cultured cells or 0.25 to 20mg of tissue can be processed per purification. The system incorporates a DNase treatment step directly on the minicolumn membrane and effectively removes substances that can inhibit downstream assays.?Purification is achieved without the use of phenol:chloroform extractions or ethanol precipitations, resulting in pure RNA that does not require additional purification or concentration of the RNA for use in demanding applications.
- Small sample size and low elution volume allows conservation of precious samples.
- Maximum sensitivity for downstream assays without worry of inhibition when measuring low-copy-number targets.
- Usable, concentrated RNA is eluted in as little as 7μl.?No need to further concentrate samples.
- Rapid protocol and provided DNase reagents streamline laboratory processes.
- Purified RNA is suitable for many common downstream assays.